USE OF THE WEBWEBSITE
The use of this Website is provided by Michalopoulou & Associates and is governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein and apply to all of its content and its individual pages. The provision of legal services by our firm is governed by applicable Greek legislation.
Michalopoulou & Associates shall in any case reserve the right to modify, replace or delete part or all of the content of the Website at any time at its sole discretion. Nothing in this Website is to be considered as solicitation or constitution of an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Michalopoulou & Associates or as rendering of legal advice for any specific matter.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our Website and its contents are provided for general information purposes only mainly for clients, potential clients, and individuals considering possible employment with our firm.
We do not accept any liability for any damages, direct or consequential, of any kind resulting from your use of the Website or from reliance on information or materials published on the Website. We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this Website and its contents.
We make no representation or warranty that this Website (or any part thereof) will be accurate, complete, or error-free, nor that any particular software or hardware, will be compatible with this Website.
The present content of the Website, including any information or trademarks of Michalopoulou & Associates, is the intellectual property of Michalopoulou & Associates, which is protected in accordance with applicable national and European copyright laws (Law 2121/1993, 2000/31/EC and 2001/29/EC). Therefore, any copying, reproduction, sale, publication or generally illegal commercial or other exploitation of this Website and its content without the prior written permission of Michalopoulou & Associates is prohibited, otherwise the user shall be liable for damages to the latter, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned laws.
The content of the Website is available to its visitors for personal use and is prohibited from being commercially available.
CHANGES TO THE WEBWEBSITE
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES NOR THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FAILURE OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS WEBSITE.
USE OF LINKS IN THIRD PARTY INTERNET WEBWEBSITES
Links to Michalopoulou & Associates Website are provided without any kind of warranty, mentioned or implied, including warranties of merit and non-infringement. Michalopoulou & Associates does not provide guarantees or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in such links. Michalopoulou & Associates is also not responsible for errors or malfunctions of third party Websites, as well as for any damage to users from access to and use of the services provided by them.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Date: February 6, 2020