PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
A visitor can visit the Website that Michalopoulou & Associates manages without disclosing his or her identity and without providing any personal information. In specific areas of this site, you will be able to enter, if you wish so, the corresponding personal data you are requested to.
In the context of the use of this Website of Michalopoulou & Associates, the latter may collect personal data that a visitor may complete in the relevant contact/message form in order to contact Michalopoulou & Associates, if he/she desires so. In particular, when filling in the relevant fields of the contact form, the visitor may enter the following data: Name, e-mail and telephone.
Michalopoulou & Associates may also collect your email provided that you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
In particular, Michalopoulou & Associates maintains a record of the above-mentioned personal data of visitors, in accordance with the requirements of the existing legislation regarding personal data protection (Law no 4624/2019 and the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679, GDPR). All Data stored on behalf of Michalopoulou & Associates are those declared by the visitor (Data Subject).
Disclosure of the requested personal data by the visitors is voluntary and such personal data are collected by Michalopoulou & Associates and strictly related to the purposes of:
- communication in order to schedule a meeting and for internal customer administration and business purposes,
- providing our services to you,
- If you consent to subscribe to our newsletter, we may use your data to send you interesting news and legal updates. Each email communication you receive from us will have the option to remove your e-mail address from our list
- to notify you about changes in our Website,
Michalopoulou & Associates undertakes not to process, publicize or transfer the personal data of its users in any other way or for any other purpose.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have designed security policies and implemented technical measures to ensure that personal data that we collect, are properly protected according to applicable privacy and data protection laws. These security measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of your personal data.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Disclosure of data is optional. Each visitor retains his/her rights:
- to receive a written answer to a question to the Michalopoulou & Associates if personal data concerning him/her are processed,
- to be informed, without delay and in a clear and comprehensible manner, of all data concerning him/her, their origin and the purposes of processing, the recipients,
- to request the correction, securing or deletion of any data the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of the existing data protection legislation,
- to object at any time in regards to the processing of data concerning him/her, submit a request for limitation of processing, and know the identity of the controller and his/her representative,
- To file a complaint in case the personal data are being processed unfairly by the competent supervisory authority,
- to request the transfer of his or her personal data.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
Transmission of personal data to third parties is permitted exceptionally only when required by law or by Court or other Authority.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
The personal data collected will be stored by Michalopoulou & Associates for as long as it is required to complete the purpose for which they have been collected, which in any case will be reasonable.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other networks, including partners and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
COMMUNICATION WITH Michalopoulou & Associates For enquiries and/or requests relating to this update, data processing and / or withdrawal of consent, you may contact Michalopoulou & Associates, who acts as the Data Controller at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the number: +30 2103305230