Information you provide to us
Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name, your company name, your e-mail address via the forms on this website (Online Service: http://lawgroup.gr/en/online-service/#.WvVLjYiFPIU, & Talk to an Expert: http://lawgroup.gr/en/talk-to-an-expert/#.WvVNPYiFPIU), you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request. Under no circumstances will your personal information be transferred or used by any other organisation.
Each email communication you receive from us will have the option to remove your e-mail address from our list. You should not complete any request form or contact us directly if you do not wish such information to be collected.
Use of your data
Your information will be held by us as data controller and may be used by us for the following purposes:
- We may collect your personal data that you insert in our website or emails.
- We may organize and store your personal data on our server, in our employee’s email inbox folders, or in hard copy files.
- We may use your personal data to provide our services to you, and address any preferences, complaints, or comments that you have.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties, where necessary, appropriate and/or whenever required by law.
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions, comments, complaints, or requests.
- To create and deliver personalized communications, which are relevant to your preferences.
How will we protect your personal data?
We have designed security policies and implemented technical measures to ensure that personal data that we collect, are properly protected according to applicable privacy and data protection laws. These security measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of your personal data.
What Rights Do You Have with Respect to Your Personal Data?
As a data subject you may have the following rights with respect to the personal data you provide to us, to the extent permitted by applicable GDPR:
- To withdraw freely and at any time your consent regarding the process of your personal data.
- To access or rectify your personal data.
- To have your personal data erased if there is no legitimate interest to keep them stored, you have withdrawn your consent to, or object to its processing and you consider that they have been unlawfully processed.
- To have your personal data transferred to another company (data portability).
- To complain to your national data protection regulator if you feel that your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
For How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in or arising from our website, including all copyright belong to Michalopoulou & Associates, unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
If you have any questions regarding the above or any complaints, please address these to email@example.com .